Send your Shopify Store’s products to Bing Merchant Center, simply and easily and keep them up to date with this dedicated app built to Bing’s Product Feed Specifications.
Once your store’s products are approved in Bing’s Merchant Center and you have a Bing Ads Shopping campaign set up, your store’s products are more visible on the web via the Bing Ad Network, such as Bing Search, Bing Image Search and Bing.com/Shop.
- Instant Feed Generation on Install – No mapping product attributes required.
- Automatic Product Update – No more manually resubmitting and managing feeds!
- Variations – Include product variations to attract low cost, highly relevant customers.
- Collections – Choose to only include specific products in your product feed.
- Titles & Descriptions – Choose to use the “Search Engine” titles and/or descriptions
- Google Shopping App Integration – Use additional product attributes from that app
What will I get when I install this app? You’ll get an instant feed url that is pre-formated for Bing Shopping. If you already work with Bing Shopping, you’ll copy and paste the URL into your Bing Merchant Center Catalog settings. If you’ve never done Bing Shopping before, we offer a complete guide on how to get started with Bing Shopping tailored for Shopify.
When will my products be visible on Bing Shopping? Once you install the app and add the url to Bing Merchant Center, it can take up to 5 business days for Bing to approve your products.
Where do my products show up? On Bing search results, Bing Images, and Bing Partner sites such as AOL, Yahoo and more.
Why do I want to be displayed on Bing? Bing shopping is the fastest growing comparison shopping engine behind Google with less competition. We make it easy to be a part of the action.
How does pricing work? Simple. You can send 100,000 products to Bing, at no charge for 30 days. After 30 days, pick the plan that works for you. All features are included in the trial and select plans.
- Bing Ads,
- Bing Merchant Center,
- Google Shopping App